Scooter Owners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Cozumel 150T

2 posters

Go down

My Cozumel 150T Empty My Cozumel 150T

Post  scootnsd Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:45 am

Here is my Cozumel 150T

Came loaded with:
Fm radio w/MP3 hook up
Alarm w/remote start

Upgrades:
Racing CDI (*best upgrade*)
Free Flow canister airfilter with a little secret intake tube.
Peformance Plug Boot
Chrome fan cover
Chrome oil plug
Chrome handgrips
Third brakelight in trunk
MIxed roller weights 10/12

This scooter will go 65mph and with the CDI incresed power and effeciency. I then added the air filter and with a little tuning of the carb and roller weights. I have this thing scootin! The weights seemed to balance out engine power. Better accellaration and now at 60-65mph the engine doesn't sound like it's pushing hard, it sounds just right.

My Cozumel 150T Snc00110
My Cozumel 150T Snc00010
My Cozumel 150T Snc00014
My Cozumel 150T Snc00012
My Cozumel 150T Snc00013
My Cozumel 150T Snc00111
My Cozumel 150T Snc00112

Last edited by scootnsd on Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added addtional text)
scootnsd
scootnsd
Admin

https://scooterowners.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

My Cozumel 150T Empty Filter Canister

Post  dwild62 Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:00 pm

scootnsd
How is everyone (Swine Flu)?

I was wondering if you can tell me what comes w/ or what doesn't comes w/ this filter canister? Also can you post or send PM w/ dimensions? I would like to start by putting one on the ICE BEAR, & this will help in deciding the location..

Also, wanted to ask if you have listed this forum in any of the search engine spiders, so people find it when they're searching for a scooter forum?? No one seems to be joining.. scratch Crying or Very sad
dwild62
dwild62

Back to top Go down

My Cozumel 150T Empty Re: My Cozumel 150T

Post  scootnsd Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:01 pm

Everyone is starting to feel better. Thanks for asking. The canister comes with the canister, foam inserts (x2) ans a mounting bracket. You'll need a hose to connect it. I just used a flexible rubber hose. I did get it listed on Google but haven't done a big submission yet. I will get it done. During this month I've been working on My pumpkins
scootnsd
scootnsd
Admin

https://scooterowners.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

My Cozumel 150T Empty Filter Canister

Post  dwild62 Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:19 pm

scootnsd
I glad to hear every one is beginning to feel better.. So far so good here, I've been keeping my fingers crossed, especialy being my wife is a care giver, I'm hoping she or last kid doesn't bring it home, I've got enough medical problems to deal w/, w/ out that to..

What are the dimensions of the filter canister, & what size hose do I need for it?? Also what is your thought, as to a good location for canister on the trike??

And lastly, can you send a PM w/ ordering info? (contact name, web address, phone #, store address, & email, & turn around time, ect.) I'd like to order 1 toward the mid - end of this up coming week..
dwild62
dwild62

Back to top Go down

My Cozumel 150T Empty Re: My Cozumel 150T

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum